Program for converting between various positional numeral systems written in C++.
I have made simple utility for converting between various positional numeral systems written in C++.
Please test it and reports suggestions and bugs to me :-)
Converting between any system with base between 2-36, numbers of big length, floating-point full support, saving results to a file, cross-platform (Windows, Linux).
* converting between any positional numeral system with base between 2-36 (extending posibility...)
* converting numbers of big length
* floating-point numbers full support
* easily customizable set of characters (the digits)
* saving calculation results to a text file
* cross-platform (compiles freely on Windows with MS Visual C++ and MinGW and on Linux with g++)