The successful candidate will join one of our product-oriented team specializing in analytics and display of financial data in such areas as equities, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, commodities, mortgage-backed securities, structured products, or law.
Each application team is an entrepreneurial unit handling the complete development life-cycle of its products. Team members work every phase of development from requirements and design to production roll-out and test. Development is incremental, iterative, and always on a short time fuse.
This is an opportunity to join a diverse, industry-knowledgeable, technically skilled group of software engineers who design highly visible products on the platform.
Knowledge of the world financial markets is a definite plus but not a requirement. Superb application development skills, a strong user-orientation, and creativity are requirements.
* 3- 5+ years hands-on C/C++ Development Experience on Unix (or equivalent expertise)
* Strong skills in User-Oriented Design
* Solid Understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-Oriented design
* Working knowledge of Financial Markets a plus
* Practical Experience with Unit/ Regression Testing
* Practical experience with Version Control Systems
* Solid verbal and written Communication skills
* Ability to Coach and eventually Mentor team members * BS/MS/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or Related Field (or equivalent expertise)
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org