We are looking for an engineer who will help us to improve out open source media center application Moovida, maintain it, help the community of developers and users and participate to the software development (Moovida, the free media player - play all your files - AVI, mp3, MKV, DivX, MOV, MP4).
The candidate must have a strong experience in windows development, Graphical interface development and team work.
The main position requirements (skills, characteristics) are:
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Expert in C , C++ or other object-oriented languages (ideally at least one low-level language + one OO language)
- Experience with User Interface (SIlverlight, Cocoa, Flash, Open GL, Pigment, Shockwave, Direct 3D, etc…)
- Experiences with software quality and testing processes, using applications such as CVS, SVN, BAZAAR, GIT.
- Expert in Windows development and high level debugging
- Expert in COM
- Good verbal and writing skills in English
- Motivated to learn new programming languages and to work in a team
- Demonstrable professional experience in software development within a team
Interested applicants please send your CV at email@example.com