A+ Client needs a Visual C++ Developer with MFC for a contract position in Phoenix, Arizona area (Gilbert).
Hourly rate is the $50-$60 per hour range.
(And per diem..but local candidates are preferred)
The Developer performs the most complex analysis, design, programming and testing for software products and/or customer applications as well as finalizing forms, procedures, and other documentation needed for the installation and maintenance of application programs. He or she will work with product management, Quality Assurance, Marketing and "customers" to define the addition of new or custom features to the company's products. The Developer may use a wide range of disciplines such as distributed networking and databases, communications, and multiprocessing applications.
The position requires a strong background in software engineering which includes analysis, design, implementation, and verification. At more advanced levels, the Developer establishes techniques for the design and modification of software as well as providing technical advice to team members.
The Developer will be responsible for implementation of the detailed architecture, as well as design, and programming for a widely distributed desktop application. Ideally, this candidate will have experience with Visual C++, C#, MS SQL Server.
Required skills and Experience:
To be considered for these positions candidates must have 5 years development experience or a minimum of at least 8 years experience with strong foundation in the required skills. Candidates must possess the following combination of skills and experience:
* Strong software design and construction experience.
* Visual C++ and database design and SQL Server experience.
* Thorough conceptual understanding of common software development methodologies. *Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent critical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and decision making skills.
To be successful as a Developer in our environment, candidates are expected to possess the following work characteristics:
* The ability to work with other business units to complete requirements and give proper estimates.
* Be able to work with very minimal supervision
* When necessary, take the initiative regarding the completion of tasks.
* Must be extremely well organized and detail, deadline, and results oriented.
Desired skills and Experience:
* .Net knowledge preferred
* Healthcare industry domain knowledge and experience a plus.
* A bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
*No sponsorship is available.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word attachment Along with
your contract rate to:
Please use job code:
Cprogramming.com/ Gilbert/VC++Dev contract/Ken K.
ph: 1-800 -549-8502
All Submissions are handled in confidence.