how to get in6_addr struc

This is a discussion on how to get in6_addr struc within the Networking/Device Communication forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi, i have ipv6 address as like "fe80::20f:eaff:fe5d:25b0" how to get in6_addr structure for the above ip address ?. Thanks ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1

    how to get in6_addr struc

    Hi,

    i have ipv6 address as like "fe80::20f:eaff:fe5d:25b0"

    how to get in6_addr structure for the above ip address ?.

    Thanks in Advance

    i know for ipv4, we have "inet_addr" Function

    The inet_addr function converts a string containing an IPv4 dotted-decimal address into a proper address for the IN_ADDR structure.

    Is there any API for ipv6?.

    ~Saravana
    Last edited by saravanant; 03-17-2009 at 04:21 AM.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,459
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User slingerland3g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    602

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Struc and Switch case
    By dlwlsdn in forum C Programming
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. Problem constructing a class with a nested struc
    By pliang in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 07:43 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:00 PM
  4. I have some problems reading struc from file
    By samc2004 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 01:47 PM
  5. struc link List
    By Lien in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2001, 07:31 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21