Before reading this email, please open and read the "http://mulinux.dotsrc.org/lepton" website.
1) I Prepared Lepton Floppy Linux in one floppy disk and stored my executable C program file (compiled with gcc) in another floppy disk.
2) I started Lepton linux from first floppy. It loaded successfully.
3) I put the second floppy, which contained my C executable file and mounted into /a.
4) When I applied "ls" command in /a, it is displaying files contained in the floppy.
5) When i am trying to execute the C executable file, it is displaying an error message i.e., "File not found". This error is coming because of the incompatability of the shared library versions.
6) Actually, Mulinux and Lepton linux distributions are developed using "libc.so.5" as shared library version. But, I am compiling and making my C program executable file using "libc.so.6" as shared library version. So, that Lepton linux is not able to execute my C executable file.
7) But, in any way, I want to run my C executable file in Lepton linux.
Now, What can I do? Please show me solution. I will be eagarly waiting for your reply.
Thank you for your patience.