Need your advise on choosing a nice and free information graphics software for windows. I'm particularly interested in plotting simple Cartesian graphs of functions and differential equations.
- I'd love to be able to plot tangent lines to a curve.
- Would be great if it let me paint bounded areas under a curve.
- Even better if it drew partitions illustrating Riemann sums.
- Must make use of antialiasing.
- Must be able to export to png, gif or jpg.
This is software I'll be using as an educational tool both in-class and as a means to compile study material for the students.