Lost

This is a discussion on Lost within the General Discussions forums, part of the Community Boards category; Lost Season finally on tonight. Any fans here?...

  1. #1
    The Registered User Aparavoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    74

    Lost

    Lost Season finally on tonight. Any fans here?

  2. #2
    Registered User Homer_Simpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparavoid View Post
    Lost Season finally on tonight. Any fans here?
    Nope. Perhaps you notices this is a computer programming forum.

  3. #3
    The Registered User Aparavoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer_Simpson View Post
    Nope. Perhaps you notices this is a computer programming forum.
    And this is the general section. Another thread is discussing homosexuality and trucks. I think Lost, the best show ever, is completely appropriate. Nah just joking. I couldn't shun another <10 poster.

  4. #4
    Banned ಠ_ಠ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer_Simpson View Post
    Nope. Perhaps you notices this is a computer programming forum.
    what he said
    ╔╗╔══╦╗
    ║║║╔╗║║
    ║╚╣╚╝║╚╗
    ╚═╩══╩═╝

  5. #5
    The Registered User Aparavoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post
    what he said
    Ouch. I thought you would have my back. This might require a poll.

  6. #6
    Banned ಠ_ಠ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparavoid View Post
    Ouch. I thought you would have my back. This might require a poll.
    Lost sux, The Lost Room on the other hand . . .
    ╔╗╔══╦╗
    ║║║╔╗║║
    ║╚╣╚╝║╚╗
    ╚═╩══╩═╝

  7. #7
    Devil's Advocate SlyMaelstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Out of scope
    Posts
    4,074
    Don't be discouraged because a couple of jackasses got to your thread first. We love a good TV conversation in General Discussion.

    I'm not a Lost fan, myself, but that's because I haven't had a chance to watch the show. My schedule makes it difficult to set a specific time slot for a TV show and I haven't gotten around to doing a DVD marathon. Everyone who watches it tells me it's good. Particularly the first few seasons.
    Sent from my iPadŽ

  8. #8
    The Registered User Aparavoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post
    Lost sux, The Lost Room on the other hand . . .
    3 episodes? What are you its only fan?

  9. #9
    Devil's Advocate SlyMaelstrom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Out of scope
    Posts
    4,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparavoid View Post
    3 episodes? What are you its only fan?
    Well, it was a mini-series, not a full series. Basically it was just a long movie broken into three segments and it was pretty critically acclaimed, though I haven't seen it personally.
    Sent from my iPadŽ

  10. #10
    The Registered User Aparavoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyMaelstrom View Post
    Don't be discouraged because a couple of jackasses got to your thread first. We love a good TV conversation in General Discussion.

    I'm not a Lost fan, myself, but that's because I haven't had a chance to watch the show. My schedule makes it difficult to set a specific time slot for a TV show and I haven't gotten around to doing a DVD marathon. Everyone who watches it tells me it's good. Particularly the first few seasons.
    Actually talking is now out of my scope(until tomorrow) because Lost is starting soon. Such a good show. I have really high hopes for the season finally.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyMaelstrom View Post
    Well, it was a mini-series, not a full series. Basically it was just a long movie broken into three segments and it was pretty critically acclaimed, though I haven't seen it personally.
    Oh. Wikipedia didn't mention that. I have to admit it sounds pretty interesting.
    Last edited by Aparavoid; 05-13-2009 at 07:01 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned ಠ_ಠ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparavoid View Post
    Oh. Wikipedia didn't mention that. I have to admit it sounds pretty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The Lost Room is a science fiction television miniseries that aired on the Sci Fi Channel in the United States.
    are you sure?
    ╔╗╔══╦╗
    ║║║╔╗║║
    ║╚╣╚╝║╚╗
    ╚═╩══╩═╝

  12. #12
    dra
    dra is offline
    Weak. dra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    166
    I'm a big LOST fan. I live in Hawaii so I get to see them filming around town from time to time. Have yet to run into one of the actors however :P

  13. #13
    and the hat of sweating
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,545
    Damn. For a second there I was overcome with joy when I thought you wrote "Series finally". A world without Lost would be a good one indeed. But then again, they'd probably find some brand new crap to fill it's spot anyways...
    "I am probably the laziest programmer on the planet, a fact with which anyone who has ever seen my code will agree." - esbo, 11/15/2008

    "the internet is a scary place to be thats why i dont use it much." - billet, 03/17/2010

  14. #14
    Banned ಠ_ಠ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjust View Post
    Damn. For a second there I was overcome with joy when I thought you wrote "Series finally". A world without Lost would be a good one indeed. But then again, they'd probably find some brand new crap to fill it's spot anyways...
    Season finally

    ;_;
    ╔╗╔══╦╗
    ║║║╔╗║║
    ║╚╣╚╝║╚╗
    ╚═╩══╩═╝

  15. #15
    The Registered User Aparavoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjust View Post
    Damn. For a second there I was overcome with joy when I thought you wrote "Series finally". A world without Lost would be a good one indeed. But then again, they'd probably find some brand new crap to fill it's spot anyways...
    "The only people who don't like a Krabby Patty have never tasted one!"

    I spent 5 minutes looking up that Spongebob quote just to get my point across. I'd say it was worth it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Lost devices in Direct3D
    By VirtualAce in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 07:41 AM
  2. I lost my laptop, DVD and money
    By Sang-drax in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 08:13 PM
  3. lost disk
    By Benzakhar in forum Linux Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 06:18 PM
  4. Lost ID number
    By ripper079 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-04-2002, 01:51 PM
  5. API, LOST... help
    By Unregistered in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2002, 03:19 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21