I finished my first text based game not to long ago. The original copy worked just fine. As in, it compiled, ran, played and did everything it was supposed to do...just fine. Then I went through it making minor changes, fixing small bugs and such. It kept working fine for about 4 or 5 updates. Then, one time it just didn't work. I don't know why either. I have retyped it several times only to et the same result. When I run it I just get an "Error Report"(from windows) and it closes.
I cant figure out what I did, or if its just my computer, that is messing it up. Basically, I would like to know if anyone can think of a reason that its not working, just off the top of your head. Below is the source file for it. So you can look it over if need be.