UberTube - Complete playable 3d arcade Game w/ SRC
Latest Version: Alpha 0.4
I made a game called ubertube, which I consider pretty cool. You basically fly down a tunnel, which you spin and try to bounce your way along. Its OpenGL/SDL based, and I include an EXE with required DLL's, along with the sourcecode, a Dev-Cpp project, and a script which builds it under Linux. It runs on Linux and Windows. Anyway, I'm just wondering if I can get some C&C on the game itself, or the code within it?
Initial to Alpha 0.3
* Now shows version number (huge change, I know)
* You now get an extra life every two levels
* The big change: Some segments now rotate
Alpha 0.3 to Alpha 0.4
* A bug with level size was fixed.
* Fixed missing faces, so that all the tiles are actually cubes. Although I thought it wouldn't make a huge difference, everything looks way way better now.
* Warp Tiles have been added, really cool
* Now shows a warning if your graphics card is too slow (or you are running software GL)
* Turning speed is now limited, so that fixes one of BMJ's problems
* The Window title is now UberTube
* Thanks to Bubba (your z-buffer suggestion was indeed correct), the background now displays.
Download the Game (Alpha 0.4)
A screenshot is attached to this post.
The screenshot is out of date, and things have improved since, such as the missing polys.
NOTE: The post was edited by a moderator as requested by the poster.