So , I started a new project ( a test to see if my method of moving the camera in a first person shooter was correct , ) and all was fine. Hunki-dori , one might say. Anyway , I deleted the stuff that automatically comes up , and pasted in a basecode I had saved. But it was different.
On the basecode , the text is nicly colour coded , blue for comments , green for including things ect , but when I pasted it into the new project , everything was black. I knew then somthing was wrong.
So I tried to complie it , but it came up with these errors :
make.exe C:\Program Files\Dev-Cpp\Project-files\make.exe Circular ../Templates/MovingTest <- ../Templates/MovingTest.o dependency dropped.
../Templates/MovingTest C:\Program Files\Dev-Cpp\Project-files\G__~1.EXE linker input file unused because linking not done
C:\Program Files\Dev-Cpp\Project-files\G__~1.EXE ../Templates/MovingTest.o: No such file or directory.
I thought it might be the code. So I opened the basecode and compiled it. It worked just fine. The code is exactly the same , and I have checked the project settings. It should work.
Oh , I am using dev C++ 220.127.116.11 if that helps , and I will post the code if you want to see it.