Purpose of this thread:
In this thread you can post games that you've made.
Please adhere to the following rules:
- All games must be coded using the C or C++ programming languages.
- Only one post per game will be allowed. If you update your game, edit the existing post, do not create a new one. If you need to post more than one source file, use a compressed archive, eg ZIP format.
- Source code must be provided as an attachment to your post or hosted externally. This forum is primarily here for learning purposes, no one learns to program from an executable!
- If you need to attach multiple files to your post, you cannot use zip files, but you may host it externally on a reliable host. Here are some recommendations for online source code repositories:
*Bitbucket - Mercurial hosting (Mercurial)
*Github - Secure source code hosting and collaborative development - GitHub (Git)
*Launchpad - https://launchpad.net/ (Bazaar)
*Google Code - Google Code (Mercurial & SVN)
* Source Forge = Source Forge (Bazaar, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
- Games should be at the "playable" stage of development. This means they don't have to be complete, with all N levels working etc. Instead, the source should compile into something that the user can run and use.
- Posts should state the requirements for compiling (or running) the code. That way, people won't have to download something just to find out they can't build it. A suggested minimum is (with examples):- This thread is not for discussing the games, only listing them. Discussions should be held in other threads in the Game forum, or via PMs if appropriate.Code:Operating system: XP SP1 Compiler: Dev-C++ 4.9.2 Graphics Library: OpenGL 1.2 Other Libraries: Description: Shoot the thribble
- Use caution when executing other peoples programs on your computer, and remember to perform a virus scan where appropriate. Cprogramming.com will not be held responsible for damage caused by any programs downloaded from this site.
- Posts or code that go against these rules or the forum's guidelines, runs the risk of being deleted without notification.
If you have any questions on this matter, feel free to PM me or another moderator. Please do not post questions on this thread.
Thanks to GanglyLamb for suggesting this thread. Let's see how it goes...