Toni Rudolf Vlaic
This is a discussion on Post your games here... within the Game Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Very nice Toni Rudolf Vlaic...
Toni Rudolf Vlaic
Simple snake game, finally all bugs fixed...
Please tell if there are any!
Operating system: XP SP2
Compiler: Borland C++ v5.02
Description: Snake Game
Last edited by ThLstN; 01-06-2008 at 05:52 AM.
This is a pong clone I wrote in C++ with SDL.Code:Operating system: XP/Linux Compiler: mingw32/gcc Graphics Library: SDL Other Libraries: SDL_mixer SDL_ttf Description: A clone of pong
Player 1 uses w and s, player 2 uses i and k.
To build it on Windows with mingw use:
make WINDOWS=1For linux, just run:
Unfortunately, it is too large to put as an attachment:
I'm back again after some years... ;-) but here's also something I started in between:
The Gamma Pr°ject
Actually this is the first public demo, hope you'll like it.
I'd appreciate your feedback!
Programming related articles, downloads, demos
I had written this game long back but it was very primitive.
I've refined it a bit using curses library.
Check it out and let me know your feedback and suggestions.
btw, the game is to sort the numbers in ascending order
code for makefile
regardsCode:all: jigsort jigsort: main.o jigsort.o clist.o gcc main.o jigsort.o clist.o -o jigsort -lncurses main.o: main.c gcc -c main.c jigsort.o: jigsort.c gcc -c jigsort.c clist.o: clist.c gcc -c clist.c clean: rm -rf *o jigsort *jig
OS: Windows XP SP2
This is really my first game because I haven't had my computer for the last two months.
Anyways, this is another guessing game...nothing special, although I did add a score list that keeps track of who beat the game and in how long. Just simple file i/o.
The download contains the compiled application and the source file.
Last edited by RazzTheKid; 06-05-2008 at 01:52 AM.
I just sorted out some webspace to host my stuff; after sitesled kept deleting my old account for direct linking files and not sending anyone to my site
Anyway theres several games for download, a couple of javacript games to play in yer browser, plus some demos and other stuff I have made. Most of the stuff comes with the source too. Anyway, here you go:
OS: Windows XP SP3
Type:simple graphic shooter
source code attatched
unable to upload compiled version to this post
link to download compiled version:
I have included the project files for Code::Blocks, MinGW Developer Studio and Dev C++.Code:Operating system: XP SP3 Compiler: MSVC 2008 Express Graphics Library: SDL 1.2 Other Libraries: SDL_ttf, SDL_image Description: Simple Memory Game Where You Can Make Your Own Card set.
They should all compile with proper settings.
Try beating the computer with 8 x 8 card pairs, which is at least impossible for me
I just thought I'd mention Atlantis here. Atlantis is a board game that I've been writing in C++ recently. It's a clone of the (physical) board game Escape from Atlantis.
Atlantis uses the SDL, and so it runs on Windows and Linux. (In fact, I have compiled binaries for both -- see the download link above.) It's not as efficient as it could be, but on an 800MHz processor it runs at 30FPS without using all of the processor (about 80%, and I've played it before on a 400MHz one. (Being a board game, if it's a little slow, it's not much of a problem.)
Right now there isn't an AI, unfortunately. Play yourself or find someone else.
Anyway, if you like it, tell me what you think in the thread above.
Seek and ye shall find. quaere et invenies.
"Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it." -- Alan Perlis
"Testing can only prove the presence of bugs, not their absence." -- Edsger Dijkstra
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." -- John Powell
Other boards: DaniWeb, TPS
Unofficial Wiki FAQ: cpwiki.sf.net
My website: http://dwks.theprogrammingsite.com/
Projects: codeform, xuni, atlantis, nort, etc.
I am creating a Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition Character Creator / Arena.
It is underdevelopment, but here is what I have done so far:
1) You can create a 1 vs 1, 2 vs 1, 1 vs 2 death match game. You make the initial selections by entering numbers on the bottom right textBox.
2) There are no feats nor classes yet and only level 1.
3) There are bugs...
1) You can move your character with the "Move" button. Then you use the "arrows" to move. You stop with the "space" bar. You can shift (equivalant 5-foot step) by pressing "S" and then moving.
2) For all other actions you press the "Actions" button. Typically you choose from the comboBox and press Use to use them. The basic melee/ranged attacks are under the "At Will" button. To switch/equip weapons you go to Actions->Simple->Switch weapons.
3) In order to target somebody you double click on them. You can also target whatever square you want by pointing with the mouse and pressing enter (which should hit the "Manual" button. If not use the tab to give control to that button).
4) In order to place a character or to teleport (fey step for Eladrin's) you again use the above method.
5) Direction buttons and point of origin are q,w,e,a,...,c for Dragonborn's "Dragon Fire" Encounter power.
6) NOTE: when creating human or dragonborn you have to make some selections. Again you enter things on the bottom right textBox.
1) As in 4th Edition, maybe some details I missed. Only, you cannot move diagonally, distance is counted vertically/horizontally. You don't "see" the squares.
End of game problem:
1) Well, I think you have to kill everybody in order for one character to be the winner, so you might have to eliminate remaining ally.
1) Dead characters become white/grey. Unconcious ones pink, but that doesn't seem to work. So if somebody doesn't get its turn he is probably unconcious.
Report Bugs found! Also, as you play, check stats and hp's to see if everything works ok.
Any suggestions are welcome. I will one day (in the far far feature) finish this game. I ll post the feature worthy versions here. The second version will have classes and will allow level up. Then I will make feats. And at last I ll write more and more class powers (they are endless...). If a bug is reported I ll fix it and post again the working code by EDITING this one, so I don't pollute the topic.
NOTE: I upload the .exe file (rename and get rid of the .txt). I hope nobody minds. If anybody is interested in helping with the game, I ll also post the project.
The first game I ever finished completely, RockPaperScissors with sound! Not very good, but an upgraded version will appear in DarkRPG, eventually.
An upgraded version of the second game I made, Lemonade Stand also with sound.
Both are WINDOWS XP only. Compiled in Dev-C++ 184.108.40.206
Here is an updated version of my Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition full game.
If anybody has a problem of me not posting the code please feel free to ask for it. I 'll just post a .rar file (rename .c file) which contains the folder with the .exe (dd.exe) and the images+sounds.
I hope it is obvious how to play. Some instructions might be missing..
If you want a quick start press Load Game and type "quick".
And I have to mention that the game is underdevelopment. I tried to debug the current version and it doesn't seem to have any serious bug (I hope).
Enjoy and report bugs
EDIT: Hmm it exceeds the maximum file. Oh, well go here http://uploading.com/files/KSYHRSL5/dd4E.rar.html
Last edited by C_ntua; 12-22-2008 at 01:31 PM.
piczle.zipCode:Operating system: Linux / Win Compiler: gcc Graphics Library: OpenGL & SDL Other Libraries: Description: Slider puzzles
I'm new at this and the code will show it. Critics welcome. Currently it is just the basic framework - I'm trying to gauge if it is worth pursuing further.