I am trying to build a SDL project. So far I haven't been able to properly set up the project, this is what happens:
sdlmain.lib(SDL_main.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SDL_main
Debug/SDL.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
I get this before I even write any code in. I am pretty sure I have set up SDL correctly (I put the SDL.dll in system32 [I am currently on Windows 2000], I have selected multithreaded dll, and I added sdl.lib and sdlmain.lib libraries to the project)
I do not know why this isn't working, and to tell you the truth I don't really even understand the errors I am getting (the ones listed above). If anyone can either shed some light specifically to what I am doing wrong in SDL, or if they can just give me some clarifications on what the errors mean, I will be very happy.
Thank you thank you thank you.