My first "real" RPG
A few days ago I made a new combat engine, and then, yesterday I made a text adventure engine. Right now, I'm trying to integrate them. I still need to add in experience points and leving up, and an inventory engine. I merged them partially successfully. When the combat engine comes up it:
1. Wont show the player OR enemy's name.
2. Will say you won after one hit, even if it misses.
Sorry for the messy code, this is my first large game, so it might be pretty ugly. It was compiled in Visual Studio 6.0 on Windows 98, I included an .exe for those trusting people if you can't compile it.
P.S. The level structure is like this:
I need to find a way to get around having to use underscores for spaces.