I followed the instructions given in the install.txt for libjpeg8c
1. Open the command prompt, change to the main directory and execute the
NMAKE /f makefile.vc setup-v10
This will move jconfig.vc to jconfig.h and makefiles to project files.
(Note that the renaming is critical!)
2. Open the solution file jpeg.sln, build the library project.
(If you are using Visual Studio more recent than 2010 (v10), you'll
probably get a message saying that the project files are being updated.)
3. Open the solution file apps.sln, build the application projects.
4. To perform the self-test, execute the command line
NMAKE /f makefile.vc test-build
5. Move the application .exe files from `app`\Release to an
appropriate location on your path.
but when i open the jpeg.sln I get the error message saying
Unable to read the project file "jpeg.vcxproj".
Any idea why this is happening?