C # complier

This is a discussion on C # complier within the C# Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi to All, hey plz tell me, which complier is the Best 4 CSharp!! and Easy one alsO .....

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    39

    C # complier

    Hi to All,
    hey plz tell me, which complier is the Best 4 CSharp!!
    and Easy one alsO ..

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    VS Express 2008
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User AloneInTheDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    74
    or Visual C# Express

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. How do I add .C Project to my complier?
    By php111 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:12 PM
  2. DOS C complier.
    By curious in forum C Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:50 PM
  3. Which complier?
    By sreenadh in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 01:56 AM
  4. complier with bios.h
    By neuflex in forum C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 06:27 AM
  5. complier design
    By condorx in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2002, 08:47 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21