Sorry for so many posts I have been making.
Sence I can't find any info that I would like on visual c# 2003 I have decided to ask people here. And yes I have searched serveral days, several sites and came up with nothing I need.
I want to know if the Standard Edition:
1. Does it have auto code completion. Like if I type text it would come up with textBox and stuff like that. Then if I typed "textBox1." it would come up with things that textBox1 can do such as textBox1.Text. I have seen auto code completion in #develope but it isn't as good as I want it. It doesn't start the whole thing like if I type 2 letters it doesn't show anything, I first must type "string." (Only shows code after a ".") to get stuff that string can do. I do NOT like that, I want it from the begining of the function (or what ever you call it, I am still learning).
2. Does it use .net 1.1? If not what does it use and what are the options there?
3. Is it easy to use interface and user friendly?
4. Is it worth $80? (yes, it is standard edition on Amazon.com)
5. Is it some what like visual C# 2005? Cause I really really like visual c# 2005.
6. Will this be up to date for the next couple years? Or will this fall behind and be useless to me after the first year I get this.
7. What other functionality can I get from the standard edition?
Thanks for all of your help so far! I love C# I just need to find a good compiler for it.
And I am really thinking on buying Standard Edition so this won't go to waste. I have also put thought and time into these questions.