Matrix Programming Help

This is a discussion on Matrix Programming Help within the C# Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; hi i'm very new to the programming. i have two questions related to matrices. Hope somoeone will help me with ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1

    Matrix Programming Help

    hi
    i'm very new to the programming. i have two questions related to matrices. Hope somoeone will help me with the code or even pseudo code is fine.

    1. A c# function that returns TRUE when a matrix have same elements in anyone of the rows.
    eg. 1 2 4
    1 1 1
    2 2 4

    The function for the above matrix should return True otherwise false.

    2. A c# function which takes two input values and displays a matrix in the following pattern

    input: a,b

    a a a a
    a a a b
    a a b b
    a b b b
    b b b b

    I would appreciate your help

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,471
    Quote Originally Posted by solarexplode View Post
    I would appreciate your help
    What help you need? Do you have a specific question?
    Do you have a code which has problems?
    What have you already done?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. C - access violation
    By uber in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. Matrix Help
    By HelpmeMark in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:57 PM
  3. Gauss-Jordan Matrix Inversion in C++
    By Max_Power82 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 07:31 PM
  4. Matrix and vector operations on computers
    By DavidP in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:36 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21