C# XmlDocument sample

This is a discussion on C# XmlDocument sample within the C# Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hello everyone, I have made some search, but can not find C# samples of using XmlDocument, either from MSDN or ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579

    C# XmlDocument sample

    Hello everyone,


    I have made some search, but can not find C# samples of using XmlDocument, either from MSDN or other sources.

    Any recommended samples?


    thanks in advance,
    George

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks vart,


    I have found some good stuff, XMLDocument + XPATH. Here it is.

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/myXPath.aspx

    Quote Originally Posted by vart View Post

    regards,
    George

  4. #4
    C++ Witch laserlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21,725
    Moved to C# forum.
    C + C++ Compiler: MinGW port of GCC
    Version Control System: Bazaar

    Look up a C++ Reference and learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579
    Sorry, laserlight, my bad. Not until you mentioned it is not C# forum, I noticed it. :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by laserlight View Post
    Moved to C# forum.

    regards,
    George

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Bjarne's member function binding sample is wrong?
    By George2 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:05 AM
  2. MSDN volatile sample
    By George2 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 05:59 AM
  3. MSDN OLE DB Sample Provider entry point
    By George2 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. looking for non-MFC based socket programming sample
    By George2 in forum Networking/Device Communication
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 05:57 AM
  5. Problem executing sample program:
    By mrabiu in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 05:44 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21