I'm currently working on a game project and I've run into a strange problem. There is a class (called 'body') that is extended by classes 'missile' and 'robot'. Each class is in its own header file and cpp file - all was working fine until all of a sudden the project stopped compiling with the error "body baseclass undefined", even though the body.h file is included in all relevant places.
I've checked this header file and all syntax seems perfectly correct (further evidenced by the fact that it compiles if I cut and paste the code from the header file into the relevant places).
And, as I say, this error just seemed to come out of nowhere - I had made no major changes recently when this started happening and the project was compiling and executing perfectly well before.