C++ to matlab

This is a discussion on C++ to matlab within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; hello everyone, i need to call my coding in c++ to matlab..it's about filter..i got read some materials about calling ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3

    C++ to matlab

    hello everyone,

    i need to call my coding in c++ to matlab..it's about filter..i got read some materials about calling c++ to matlab but im not that understood..i dont know where to start and dont have clear view..i need some guidance..thank you.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    I think - you should ask on matlab forum, not on c++ forum (after reading MatLab Programmers guide of course)
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Convert Matlab Algebraic Sol to C compatible
    By Takeshi in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 05:35 PM
  2. MATLAB error
    By chico1st in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 03:39 PM
  3. MATLAB importing C libraries
    By chico1st in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:01 PM
  4. C/C++ and Matlab?
    By darkwalk in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 03:00 AM
  5. HELP in MATLAB to C conversion
    By itachi in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 01:26 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21