[ask] how to get bios/windows time?

This is a discussion on [ask] how to get bios/windows time? within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; i'm newbie in c++.. i want to make a game so i need to record the time.. how to get ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    26

    [ask] how to get bios/windows time?

    i'm newbie in c++.. i want to make a game so i need to record the time.. how to get time from bios/windows? sorry i don't know the difference..

    thanks..

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,471
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    and the hat of sweating
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,545
    What's wrong with the time() function?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    26
    thanks! it's really worked!


    @cpjust
    i don't know the function and how to use it..

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 12:27 PM
  3. Help with assignment!
    By RVDFan85 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 11:46 PM
  4. calculating user time and time elapsed
    By Neildadon in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 05:00 PM
  5. time class
    By Unregistered in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2001, 09:12 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21