create a dll for C++ simple program and call from VB

This is a discussion on create a dll for C++ simple program and call from VB within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi all, I would like to create a DLL file from the C++ program and call it via a visual ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10

    create a dll for C++ simple program and call from VB

    Hi all,
    I would like to create a DLL file from the C++ program and call it via a visual basic form (with label and push button).
    When pressing the button I would like to show the message "Hello world".
    Can anyone please let me know how should it be done ?
    I tried to use the void _stdcall Print_hello(void) function with no_help

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,473
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. creating a simple DLL
    By Dark_Phoenix in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 08:41 PM
  2. How to create DLL file in C language and call from C and VB
    By karthickbabu in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 07:50 AM
  3. How to create a file association program?
    By eShain in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:15 AM
  4. Simple Timer, Call external program,
    By bliss in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:21 PM
  5. Pls help me to do this project in C I need source code
    By sureshmenon74 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2001, 06:57 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21