output window

This is a discussion on output window within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi. I am using Dev-CPP for first time. I have created a normal c++ console project and written a hello ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    29

    output window

    Hi.
    I am using Dev-CPP for first time.

    I have created a normal c++ console project and written a hello world program.

    Program compiles without errors.

    But when i run it, a window appears and moves away like a flash.

    I am not able to see output window.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    you should start with the reading of the FAQ
    http://faq.cprogramming.com/cgi-bin/...&id=1043284385
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    29
    thanks

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. creating a child window
    By rakan in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 02:22 PM
  2. 6 measly errors
    By beene in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 10:06 AM
  3. Base converter libary
    By cdonlan in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 01:11 AM
  4. input/output
    By dogbert234 in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 05:57 AM
  5. opengl help
    By heat511 in forum Game Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:08 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21