Alright, I see. No, my original code didn't initialize them either, I didn't really have any reason for them to begin in a certain memory location. As long as I am keeping the value of NodeStart and NodeEnd preserved things should be ok right? Or should I still initialize them. And yeah, I fixed the NodeCount reset error, just a careless mistake.Originally Posted by iMalc
deĚconĚstruct(dkn-strkt)Originally Posted by iMalc
tr.v. deĚconĚstructĚed, deĚconĚstructĚing, deĚconĚstructs
1. To break down into components; dismantle.
It isn't a spelling error, just used a different word at the time, and it stuck.
*sighs* Sorry.. After eliminating several hundred lines of unrelated code, variables, and definitions, I left a stray var. Oh well.Originally Posted by iMalc
Well, I am using my LL code to attach different types of objects to each node which may themselves contain anything from strings to longs, to links to entirely different sublists.Originally Posted by iMalc
I guess I could probably use it by just storing pointers to each newly created object in the list and then referencing them that way... But I would rather have this worked out because now I am curious... but it seems no one knows why it is behaving in such a strange way..