DLL's

This is a discussion on DLL's within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; i am relatively new to c/c++ programming, and would like some information. could someone explain what dll's are and how ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7

    DLL's

    i am relatively new to c/c++ programming, and would like some information.

    could someone explain what dll's are and how they are used?

    thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,459
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Some doubts on DLLs
    By BrownB in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:25 AM
  2. standart dlls
    By keeper in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
  3. Can't load string from resource DLL's string table
    By s_k in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 06:43 AM
  4. question about DLL's and class functions
    By btq in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 05:08 AM
  5. DLLs <- sound files, and nesting.
    By sean in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 04:13 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21