c++

This is a discussion on c++ within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; hello i have to make an XO game with c++ with the simplest loops such as FOR WHILE and Switch ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1

    Unhappy c++

    hello i have to make an XO game with c++ with the simplest loops such as FOR WHILE and Switch can any one help me in writing those steps?
    for example writing an statement that tells the computer to replase one of the houses in the table with the user's entry

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    Code:
    while(read user entry succeded)
    {
       switch(user entry read)
       {
       /* do some actions */
       }
    }
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21