branch

This is a discussion on branch within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; what is diffrent between one way branching and two way branch?...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15

    branch

    what is diffrent between one way branching and two way branch?

  2. #2
    C++ Witch laserlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    20,968
    In what context?
    C + C++ Compiler: MinGW port of GCC
    Version Control System: Bazaar

    Look up a C++ Reference and learn How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

  3. #3
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    I suppose it is about
    Code:
    if()
    {
    }
    against
    Code:
    if()
    {
    }
    else
    {
    }
    difference - in the missing else branch in the first case
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. branch vs ternary... cast
    By CodeMonkey in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:16 PM
  2. xuni: a Graphical User Interface Widget Toolkit
    By dwks in forum Projects and Job Recruitment
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 02:35 PM
  3. wxWidgets - branch moving
    By pixsta in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 09:15 AM
  4. very Long!
    By ipatriot in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 10:43 AM
  5. How do you branch to another part of the program?
    By gcn_zelda in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 11:27 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21