Examples of C++ variables

This is a discussion on Examples of C++ variables within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; I need some examples of c++ variables....

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3

    Examples of C++ variables

    I need some examples of c++ variables.

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    int i;
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,662
    double d;

  4. #4
    Sanity is for the weak! beene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    321
    bool b;

  5. #5
    dac
    dac is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    147
    float x;

  6. #6
    Sanity is for the weak! beene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    321
    long l;

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    188
    I think he got it.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3
    I think I got it.

  9. #9
    Cat without Hat CornedBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    8,893
    void (B::*)(int, int) (A<std::vector<std::string> >::*f)(std::map<std::basic_string<wchar_t>, std::basic_string<char> >**&, float, double, int (*)(int));
    All the buzzt!
    CornedBee

    "There is not now, nor has there ever been, nor will there ever be, any programming language in which it is the least bit difficult to write bad code."
    - Flon's Law

  10. #10
    and the hat of wrongness Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The edge of the known universe
    Posts
    32,531
    long lunch;
    double money;
    register int voter;
    void *work;

    and so on....
    If you dance barefoot on the broken glass of undefined behaviour, you've got to expect the occasional cut.
    If at first you don't succeed, try writing your phone number on the exam paper.
    I support http://www.ukip.org/ as the first necessary step to a free Europe.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. basic question about global variables
    By radeberger in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:54 AM
  2. Best way to avoid using global variables
    By Canadian0469 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:02 AM
  3. Globar Variables in Shared Libraries
    By Raven Arkadon in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
  4. hwnd and variables in them
    By underthesun in forum Windows Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 05:39 PM
  5. functions to return 2 variables?
    By tim in forum C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2002, 01:39 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21