stock quote retrieval via yahoo finance

This is a discussion on stock quote retrieval via yahoo finance within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; try to read this http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...l&ct=clnk&cd=7 http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...l&ct=clnk&cd=4 there are some additional portions of the code illustration use of this structures...

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    try to read this http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...l&ct=clnk&cd=7

    http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...l&ct=clnk&cd=4

    there are some additional portions of the code illustration use of this structures
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    9
    Thank you.. That is the source code that I pulled the header files from. I just need to know
    where I need to look to get information from the server.. I tried putting a GET followed by the URL but I just got an HTTP error for a response....

    Thanks though,

    Pete

  3. #18
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Quote Originally Posted by p_tyo
    Thank you.. That is the source code that I pulled the header files from. I just need to know
    where I need to look to get information from the server.. I tried putting a GET followed by the URL but I just got an HTTP error for a response....

    Thanks though,

    Pete
    So start asking Smart questions: http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    Why I need to spend my time only to find info you already have?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Niche Question: real time stock quotes
    By keira in forum C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 10:06 AM
  2. Retail Outlet Managment System - the 4th
    By Presidentofusa in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:44 PM
  3. Moving Average Question
    By GCNDoug in forum C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:05 PM
  4. Debug Error Really Quick Question
    By GCNDoug in forum C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Stock Taking program
    By C Babe in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:40 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21