Adding String to Registry

This is a discussion on Adding String to Registry within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; I was wondering if there is a function on how you can add a string value and assign it a ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8

    Smile Adding String to Registry

    I was wondering if there is a function on how you can add a string value and assign it a value in the registry using c++. (the key already exists i just want to add a string value). Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,470
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. C++ ini file reader problems
    By guitarist809 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 06:02 AM
  2. Message class ** Need help befor 12am tonight**
    By TransformedBG in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 10:03 PM
  3. Adding elements to a string
    By Vicked in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 12:52 PM
  4. creating class, and linking files
    By JCK in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2002, 01:45 PM
  5. Again Character Count, Word Count and String Search
    By client in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2002, 11:40 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21