please I want from you help to do this home wrok

This is a discussion on please I want from you help to do this home wrok within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; i have one question on the above script, i don't know if it is a good idea to post here ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    i have one question on the above script, i don't know if it is a good idea to post here since it's his homework, but what exactly does
    Code:
    ++
    do? can't find it in my online manual.

  2. #17
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    Prefix Increment and Decrement Operators: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms861682.aspx
    C Postfix Increment and Decrement Operators: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms861673.aspx
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    thanks, yet again exactly what i needed to read up on it..
    you guys are the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Problem in accessing root home folder....
    By Bargi in forum Linux Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 05:50 AM
  2. Hey I back home!!!
    By ssharish2005 in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:11 PM
  3. Change cwd to Home
    By Shogun in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 05:03 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21