dont quit plz

This is a discussion on dont quit plz within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; i cant a download link for borland compiler so im using dev c++ 4.9.9.2, when i compile succesfuly and run, ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4

    dont quit plz

    i cant a download link for borland compiler so im using dev c++ 4.9.9.2, when i compile succesfuly and run, i enter input and hit enter, and it is meant to display my code but it quits, the code is correct coz i also tride some from a tut, if i dont request input it won't display my cout<< and will open briefly then quit

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 10:43 AM
  2. processes not exiting or quit
    By kryptkat in forum Tech Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 11:43 AM
  3. I quit!
    By Luigi in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 08:30 AM
  4. implicit declatation of function 'int toupper(...)'
    By Intimd8r in forum C Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2001, 02:43 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21