Question for smarts

This is a discussion on Question for smarts within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Hi guys, how are you hope you are ok. First of all I'd like to thank you for the fantastic ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4

    Unhappy Question for smarts

    Hi guys, how are you hope you are ok. First of all I'd like to thank you for the fantastic forum. I have a problem with c++. 10 days ago, I tried to solve a program and i didn’t reach to any thing. Also I asked a lot of people and forums but no body could solve it.
    Please I'm very depressed, I wish you to help me.
    Tank you
    [mod edit]removed useless link[/mod edit]
    i sware this is not virus i just only do not know how to show an image .............. it is homework and i have to submet tomorow
    Last edited by Ken Fitlike; 12-07-2006 at 08:41 AM. Reason: removed link

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    So, where is your best attemp?
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    201
    sounds like somebody trying to lure us to some virus site!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4
    BELIEVE me i just do not know how to show the image which my text is hown in it

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    201
    copy paste the code and use code tags?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    835
    The web site wrongly associates the MIME type text/html with the link, even though it's actually a JPEG image. If you save it to a 83639-byte file first, it should be viewable.

    Edit: Although the text in the image file is just a few paragraphs, so you (The_Master) should be willing to just type it in here instead (I'm not going to do it for you).
    Last edited by robatino; 12-07-2006 at 08:08 AM.

  7. #7
    erstwhile
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    2,227
    Closed.

    The_Master: please stop posting a broken link. Start a new thread and explain the coding problem you have including any code you have so far showing what you have attempted.
    CProgramming FAQ
    Caution: this person may be a carrier of the misinformation virus.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. Alice....
    By Lurker in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 02:51 PM
  2. Debugging question
    By o_0 in forum C Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:51 PM
  3. Question about pointers #2
    By maxhavoc in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 12:52 PM
  4. Question...
    By TechWins in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 09:47 PM
  5. Question, question!
    By oskilian in forum A Brief History of Cprogramming.com
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-24-2001, 12:47 AM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21