Stuck on a linked list

This is a discussion on Stuck on a linked list within the C++ Programming forums, part of the General Programming Boards category; Code: while(temp->next->date>newEvent->date) { temp=temp->next; } of course it will as soon as temp will be NULL....

  1. #16
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,424
    Code:
    while(temp->next->date>newEvent->date)
    {
    temp=temp->next;
    }
    of course it will as soon as temp will be NULL.
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  2. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by vart
    of course it will as soon as temp will be NULL.
    as this is causing me too much problems I'm going to turn in a hugely half assed project, I don't care anymore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. single linked list to double linked list (help)
    By Countfog in forum C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 08:04 PM
  2. Reverse function for linked list
    By Brigs76 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:01 AM
  3. How can I traverse a huffman tree
    By carrja99 in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 05:46 PM
  4. Template Class for Linked List
    By pecymanski in forum C++ Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2001, 08:07 PM
  5. singly linked list
    By clarinetster in forum C Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2001, 10:21 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21