I've been trying to get a basic Copy function working (Move is what I want, but I figure I'd make a copy function first). I built the function using iostream.h, creating the file in the wanted directory, and reading the source file to the destination file. The file I'm trying to copy is a tiny 1 Kilobyte file (Just a basic Firefox plugin file), but when it copies the file from my desktop into the Firefox searchplugin folder (My destination) the file size becomes a whopping 667 Kilobytes.
I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I made this basic plugin for use between the people who I play an online game with (It is a search plugin to look through the game's database). I know it wasn't nessecary but I figured I'd make a pseudo-installer for it, using command line, so that I could at least get some C++ practice in.
At the current time I'm at school, but when I get home I'll paste my Cpp file's contents and show you what I'm working with.