hey guys, i've been working on this program for like a week now, and decided to show you guys
that is the link to it, just open it up and play!
when you save the game, it sends certain variables that are needed to load the game to an output file (.txt) called save in the same directory as the roulette.exe file
there are cheats for it too! (or just one cheat, lol)
if you type in 123 as an option, you get a 90% chance of getting 100 dollars added to the bank, a 9% chance of 1000 dollars, and a 1% chance of 10,000 dollars!
so, what do you guys think? and comments? have any ideas, maybe some more stats that I can add in that "stats" section? any feedback apreciated