Ok im in my 2nd year@teesside uni (england) on a BSc Computer Games Programming course.
We are regularly set 'milestones' which we must complete as part of a module in the course.
I need some tips/guidance/code to complete one of the milestones which i am having problems on.
The requirements for this milestone are to create functionality that:
- Allows the screen to be cleared to an arbitrary colour
- Allows a pixel on the screen to be set to an arbitrary colour
- Runs at a decent frame rate
In order to test that the milestone requirements have been met you need to show:
- Clearing the screen to a colour
- Drawing a star filled background
- Documentation needs to be available.
anybody got any ideas on how i should go about this?
the starry background could be done using a setpixel function to set the correct pixel & the rand() function to create random values onscreen. however my codewriting skills aren't fantastic so i would appreciate a little help from any of the pros onboard here.