I just finished writing this incredibly long code, and I'm really exited about it. As always, it is impossible to get zero errors in the first compile. I was expecting at least a hundred, but instead I was suprised to see only about five. I've fixed all of the bugs up until one of them. The program uses a header file that i create (i have MSVC++.NET, so i put it into the solution), and it can't seem to find it. I use it by saying "#include <evolution.h>"
I'm not sure if I have to top part of the header file written correctly:
#IF NDEF "evolution.h"
If anyone can offer any assistance, it would be nice.