I did. That worked.
Then I added monster.cpp and monster.h.
There was an error. (i typed #end instead of #endif)
So I fixed that.
AND IT F@£"!G WORKS!
Thank you so much for your help. I think it must be something to do with how I added to the project, Something didn't compute (maybe an error since I'm using the last "stable" release, methinks) So from now on, people if you have problems including files, a better way to do it than the "add to project" feature, is to
Right click on the project in the left section
Click "new file"
Copy paste your code in
then "rename file"
Thank you so much 7stud. Maybe one day I will be able to help people code on here too