I did. That worked.
Then I added monster.cpp and monster.h.
There was an error. (i typed #end instead of #endif)
So I fixed that.
AND IT F@£"!G WORKS!
Thank you so much for your help. I think it must be something to do with how I added to the project, Something didn't compute (maybe an error since I'm using the last "stable" release, methinks) So from now on, people if you have problems including files, a better way to do it than the "add to project" feature, is to
Right click on the project in the left section
Click "new file"
Copy paste your code in
then "rename file"
Thank you so much 7stud. Maybe one day I will be able to help people code on here too :D
You can learn a lot by explaining things to other people. In addition, as you get more experienced you tend to lose touch with how beginners think, so a beginner can often explain things better to another beginner. No matter how much a person knows about programming, there is usually someone somewhere who can program circles around them. So, jump in any time. :)
Lol, I've already run in to my next set of problems, but this time I have some limited Idea about them, so it shouldn't be a problem.
By the way, you might want to download a newer version of Dev-C++.
The current version is 22.214.171.124, and the next might just be the 5.0 final, if everything goes right.