The class uses four different makes/models of car: FORD MUSTANG, BMW Z3, NISSAN 350Z, PORSCHE 911.
* These four cars have ID codes of 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively. There will never be any other cars.
* For each of these cars, we need to keep a list of parts that each have 1) a part number, and 2) a part name.
* The part number will always be an integer ranging from 1 to 500000, and the part name will always be a single word of up to 25 characters.
* The database for this parts inventory system should be viewed as four linked lists.
* Write a program that sets up and maintains this database by handling commands to add and delete parts, as well as displaying the parts list for each car.
* You can refer to the cars by number except when printing out the list.
* Since we are using linked lists, you should not limit the number of parts for each car that the database can store.
* You must, however, check for any memory allocation errors.
just got this lab and would take any suggetions that you are able to help me with. No code is needed. Suggestions at this point would be great.