Could someone help me start this, I havent the first clue.
I have a problem, here it is.
*** I will be using c++ in a unix enviroment with a g++ compiler. ***
Your university runs many hundreds of courses each semester and needs to keep track of key information on each one. Among the data needed for each course would be the following:
1. University course identification number.
2. Department course ID and section number (for multiple sections of the same course)
3. Number of credits for the course
4. Days and times the course meets
5. Room in which the course meets (building ID and room number)
6. Maximum course enrollment
7. Campus on which the course is held
8. Name of the course instructor
9. Number of students currently enrolled and the student ID of each such students
10. Course status: open (for additional enrollment), closed, or canceled
You must be able to change the value of each of these ten data items and, upon request, display all of this information. Initially, the values of the first seven items are known--the last three are not. Design and implement an abstract data type that can be used to model this university course entity.
THE INSTRUCTER ADDS THIS NOTE:
The ten items may be struct members.
The class may have a data member of the struct type.
You may have an array of the type of this struct that stores information about many courses.
The class must have a consturctor, a destructor.
Access to data members should only be through class member functions.
Any and all help would be appreciated.