A free and useful image tool for programmers and normal users
Image copier is an useful image tool developed for programmers, artists and normal users, such as company managers, office staffs.
the software contains over 5,600 images (32x32 and 16x16 pixels).
Each image is in six different styles, so the software equals to contain over 33,000 images totally.
Images can be copied to clipboard for pasting by other applications (such as Photo-shop, Corel-draw).
Images also can be saved as files (gif, jpeg, icon, bitmap etc).
All images can be resampled from 1x1 to 96x96 pixels.
Those images are classified as different categories, such as people, animal, system, equipment ...
VA National Guard
this sounds wicked cool yo..
'free' makes it extra cool.
- "Problem Solving C++, The Object of Programming" -Walter Savitch
- "Data Structures and Other Objects using C++" -Walter Savitch
- "Assembly Language for Intel-Based Computers" -Kip Irvine
- "Programming Windows, 5th edition" -Charles Petzold
- "Visual C++ MFC Programming by Example" -John E. Swanke
- "Network Programming Windows" -Jones/Ohlund
- "Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 Hours" -Michael Morrison
- "Mathmatics for 3D Game Programming & Computer Graphics" -Eric Lengyel