Hey, I posted a while back about a console graphics library I was making. Well, it's nearly done. And I have a screenshot of the bitmap-like capabilities I put in. Now, obviously, it isn't AMAZING because it's...well...text-mode graphics, nothing fancy. But I tried to make as many "colours" as possible by using one of the ASCII characters...you'll see what I mean...but it kind of gives the appearance of another colour, even though it isn't. So if you'd let me know what you think, that'd be great. Like if I should change some stuff, or if you'd like me to add more. I should have this done pretty soon. Thanls!