If you want to make programs with OpenGL, go to http://www.gametutorials.com/. In the tutorials section there are a lot of sample programs.
Get Dev C++, if you don't have it, www.bloodshed.net.
- Open Dev and choose OpenGL for a template, then highlight "CHANGE TO FULL SCREEN" down til you get to the } above "CREATE MY WINDOW". Press delete to get it out of the code.
- Go to Search and Find in the above menu and find "ChangeToFullScreen();" and delete it also.
- Compile the source again and you should get a window called "Compiler and linker output". This means you compiled it sucessfully.
- Now go to the menu above and click Program, then Program Options.
- Type -lopengl32 -lglu32 in the box next to "Load object files". Compile and run the program. The program should appear.