ok im in a computer programming class, I really do not understand it to well. Ive gotten threw the first 4 projects but i cant seem to pass the next 1. I am gonna write what my paper says. and if some1 would be able to help me out with some code or whatever they can possible help me with I would greatly appreciate it.
I realize that it seems like a lot, but the thing is i honestly dont kno how to do this, and the teacher isnt helpin me out. I know that people who know about C++ can do this program in about a minute. so please help me out. thank you
1. Declare a single dimensioned array of type integer that can have up to 50 elements.
2. Input values, one at a time into the array from the data file, until there are no more values to read, keeping a count as you go.
3. Sort the Array into ascending order utilizing a void function.
4. the sort function is to utilize another void function to swap 2 values.
5. Output is to print the original data and the sorted data side-by-side.
6. calculate the average found in the array using a value-returning function. Entire array must be passed to function which will add number of values indicated by counter 'n'.
7. display a count of the number of values read in, the largest value, and the smallest value in the array.