** opens eyes wide **
Umm.. Me too. I think, however, that i have got it figured out. The thing i had to do is send the following:
An example of the Host: line would be "Host: google.com\r\n"
GET / HTTP/1.0
Accept: text/html, text/plain, */*\r\n
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate\r\n
The "\r\n" apparently is what servers look for that i was missing. I also forgot to send the final "blank" line to terminate the request. I found this by having IE query one of my servers, and outputting all the text, and the nonprintables as their escaped strings. Hope this helps! (Hope this works... )
My only problem, is that i kep getting the contents of other cariables, so i think i have an array problem somewhere.