Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Looking for a Graphics Library. This is a set of routines that can draw a
graph and write it to a file. The constraints are:
1. For use in C or C++
2. For use with Microsoft developer suites (as opposed to Borland, or HP-UX
3. NOT for a Windows application (this code runs as a "DOS" or Win32
application and has no graphics user interface (GUI)
4. Need a FINANCIAL graphics package that supports and understands OHLC
bars, line on close, etc (Subset of a larger graphics package)
5. Small, simple, optimized so it doesn't take 3 weeks to learn.
6. Support simple graph file formats like, GIF, JPG, BMP.
7. Should have a sample or demo program so I can test the features before
8. I'm sure this code exists for free somewhere... It's simple.
In conclusion, a small, non-windows, financial graphics library that can
write a graph to a file. That's all.
What I've Found:
1. Many routines are "ActiveX" driven and can run in a browser, but the web
server does not have access to our data.
2. Many graphing libraries are huge and over complicated
3. Many libraries concentrate on Windows environment and a user interface.